Pakenham Optical Eyecare
Pakenham Optical is owned, managed and staffed by therapeutically qualified, Australian Registered Optometrists and Optical Dispensers. As eye care professionals we aim to exceed your expectations by providing the best in eye health and vision assessments.
As an independent optometry clinic, all our patients receive tailored eye care solutions to suit their individual needs. We take the time to optimise your prescription, utilising the latest technology, and we provide diagnostic scans to monitor your eye health.
We use the latest optical technology to give you the best possible vision and detect any eye conditions early.
Eye tests are bulk billed through medicare.
We offer free digital retinal photography to detect and monitor any signs of early eye diseases such as:
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic retinopathy.
Our eye care services include:
- Comprehensive eye exams – utilising the latest technology to optimise your prescription and monitor your eye health
- Children’s eye exams – testing for early signs of vision problems.
- Contact lens fitting and prescription – optimising your prescription for contact lens wear and helping you choose the right brand for you
- Optical dispensing – helping you choose the frame that suits your prescription and keep you looking great!
- Retinal Imaging – retinal photography is part of your consultation and helps us check for many eye diseases and monitor any changes over time.
- Visual Field testing – Bulk billed visual field tests to check for various conditions such as macular degeneration.
- Eye injury assessment and treatment – we can assess eye injuries and co-manage your symptoms with your GP or ophthalmologist.